TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions for Membership of Casinoval
Casinoval.com (the "Site") is managed by Browntown Holdings LTD hereinafter located at Agiou Louka 4 Pallouriotissa, Cyprus, 1040. Browntown Holdings LTD shall be referred to as "Casinoval" or "Company".
The use of this website and casino online Casinoval is subject to limitations, terms and conditions. All activities, promotions and or participation in Casinoval are governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and understand them fully.
1. The Player becomes a party to and agrees to fully abide by all terms and conditions, having read and fully understood them.
2. The Player should only take part in the games and activities of Casinoval if it is legal for them to do so according to the laws of the jurisdiction where they are playing from. In that sense, access is prohibited to US, France, Portugal, Holland, Netherlands Antilles, Aruba, Curaçao, Saint Martin, Dutch citizens and Belgium.
3. Under no circumstance may persons under the age of 18 years play on this casino site.
4. The player understands that our games, software, promotional and other material is for entertainment purposes only and does not find any of it offensive or objectionable.
5. Casinoval reserves the right to deactivate your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Subject to a review of the reasons for deactivation, any balance in your account at the time of such de-activation may be credited to you. In its discretion, Casinoval reserves the right to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account under any of the following conditions.
a. If you give wrong or misleading registration, identification or account information.
b. If you live in a jurisdiction where participation in the games is not allowed by law.
c. If you are under the legal age.
d. If caught cheating or suspected by the Company that you have made use of, or employed any automated system designed to defeat the Casino online.
e. If you have previously canceled your credit card or other forms of deposits made to the casino.
f. If the name on your Casino account does not correspond to the name on your credit card(s) used to buy on your Casino account.
g. If there is proof that indicates you have more than one account that is active in the Casino online.
h. If you have let (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else play on your Casino account.
i. If you take part in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that promotion.
j. If you have been identified as a bonus abuser, playing strategies designed to withdraw promotional money.
6. The player must supply information such as copy/copies of proof of identity, credit card/s and a signed fax back form etc. to Casinoval for security and verification before any payment may be made. If the player does not supply adequate security information before a payment is made, Casinoval reserves the right to withdraw winnings from the player's account.
7. Once the withdrawal process is initiated by the customer, they will need to present the required documentation in a time no longer than 7 (seven) days before any payment. If the customer fails to provide those, the customer's requested amount will be returned to the customer's balance. Casinoval will not be held responsible for any delays caused whatsoever. Once the required documentation has been validated to our satisfaction, payment will take place within 24 (twenty-four) hours, excluding weekends and official holidays.
8. By accepting any winnings/and or prize from the Company you agree to having your name used for advertising and promotional reasons without extra compensation except where not allowed by law.
9. You are entirely responsible for taxes applicable on any prizes and or winnings that you gain from Casinoval.
10. Casinoval reserves the right to replace old or add new games, promotions and activities without prior notice.
11. You are responsible to maintain confidentiality of your username and/or password. You must not allow third parties or minors to enter, use information or materials, play or accept winnings on your account.
12. You alone are responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may be incurred on your account.
13. Casinoval shall not be held liable for the Player trying to partake in games by ways not intended by the Company. Casinoval's hall not be held liable for any computer, internet or other technical malfunction. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
14. Casinoval reserves the right to publish your identity and other information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies etc. if we discover that you have been cheating, trying to defraud or publish false and malicious information about Casinoval's operations.
15. The employees, distributors, associates, concessionaires, members of promotional agencies and their immediate families may not play on Casinoval.
16. It is the player's responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions, Casinoval may from time to time update existing terms and conditions without prior notice. New terms and conditions become effective from the time they are displayed.
17. We reserve the right to report suspicious transactions to the authorities of your jurisdiction in order to prevent money laundering.
18. Casinoval is the trade name of the Company and you obtain no rights to such terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies by using the Website and the material contained therein.
19. You shall hold the Company, its employees, agents, retailers, media partners, officers, directors, wholesalers, distributors not accountable and shall indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages that may arise as a result of the following:
a. Your acceptance of any prize.
b. Your use of any and all materials on the website.
c. Your participation in the games.
d. Your entry use or re-use of the Casino's server.
e. Your entry, use or re-use of the Website.
20. Should you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the games, you must submit your grievance to the Company in writing within (14) fourteen days. The Casino's server software shall be the only ruling result of the games, should there be a difference between the result indicated on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result shown on the Casino's server software shall be the final and determining result of the games.
21. Your account may be deactivated, and any balance in your account may be forfeited to the company if you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days or if you do not interact to any communication thereafter from the company concerning it.
22. All wagers must be placed within the user interface provided by Casinoval's website. No other means of internet wagering may be permitted including "robots''. Any detection of non-approved means of wagering detected will cause management to take action including account deactivation, invalidation of wins and wagers or other legal appropriate action.
23. Casinoval reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
24. All no deposit bonuses have a playthrough of 30x and a maximum payout amount of $50, unless stated otherwise.
25. No deposit bonuses are available only for: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Cashouts resulting from no deposit bonuses being used in countries not listed above will be forfeited.
26. The Player agrees that the Payment Processing will be handled for Casinoval by another authorized company that shall be responsible for the financial account transactions.
27. Bonuses or promotions will be considered only with deposits in favor of Casinoval. Reversed withdrawalsl won't be accepted for bonus or promotion purposes.
28. Failure to request your bonus before commencement of play will result in a player's bonus being null and void.
29. The maximum amount paid to each player at Casinoval is $ 3,000.00 (Three Thousand and 00/100 U.S. Dollars) per week.
30. We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to You to ensure that You enjoy Your wagering experience on the Casino, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
31. We are committed to supporting responsible gambling initiatives and encourage You to find information about responsible gambling at the websites of the following organizations:
- The National Council on Problem Gaming - http://www.ncpgambling.org/
- GamCare UK - http://www.gamcare.org.uk/
- Gamblers Anonymous UK - http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/
- Gamblers Anonymous - http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/
- Gambling Therapy - https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
While most players are able to play for fun and entertainment, at Casinoval we know that this could be quite the opposite for certain players.
NO UNDER 18
Only adults of the age of 18 years and above or people who have the legal age permitted by the jurisdiction they may be playing from, can play at Casinoval. Any account discovered to be played by minors will be closed and any winnings annulled.
We will require identification to show proof of age in order to prevent minors from playing. The games provided are for legal use only and for purposes of entertainment. Players who use this software are responsible for ensuring that their play is legal in the jurisdiction they reside in.
People under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited to play at Casinoval, if you feel that minors are using your computer terminal to play our games, you can follow some of the prevention methods presented below:
a. Use a minors protection software to stop minors from accessing gambling websites.
b. Do not share your bank account or credit card information with a minor.
c. Do not leave your computer terminal unsupervised.
d. Do not use the 'save password' option when connecting.
CONTROL YOUR GAMBLING HABITS
The majority of players play for entertainment; unfortunately there are a few that may lose control. In order to always stay in control, we remind you to:
a. Gamble only what you can afford to lose.
b. Avoid gambling to recover losses.
c. Measure the amount of money and time you spend gambling.
d. Remember that gambling is for entertainment and not a way to make money.
Most players stay in control, here is some advice to stay that way:
a. Gambling should not be considered as a way of paying debts with winnings.
b. Players should not play under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
c. You should not play if you are in the process of recovering from an addiction.
d. Decide how much you are willing to lose before you gamble.
e. Do not allow gambling take priority over your daily responsibilities.
a. Has gambling ever affected your happiness at home?
b. Have you ever avoided going to work in order to gamble?
c. Do you play to help you pay your debts or any other financial problems?
d. After losing, do you feel that you should continue to gamble to recover your losses?
e. Have you ever played until you have lost all your money?
f. Do you prefer gambling instead of spending time with family and friends?
g. Has gambling caused you to lose sleep?
h. After winning, have you ever experienced a strong desire to get back to gambling to continue winning?
i. Have you ever felt depressed as a result of your gambling?
j. Do you celebrate special occasions by spending hours gambling?
If you have answered YES to one or more of the question above, you should actively seek help from the following organizations:
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Council on Problem Gambling
- Helping hand IGC
If you feel that you need help to control your playing, please contact our support team at email@example.com. We can discuss how you would like us to help you control your gambling limits and provide a self-exclusion program for you.
This website is operated by a gaming software platform (the "software"). By downloading or using this software, you accept the following legally binding sub-license agreement with us, which governs your use of the software. Please read this agreement carefully to make sure that you fully understand its content. If you have any doubts about your rights and obligations regarding the acceptance of this agreement, please consult a legal advisor in your jurisdiction. By downloading our software and playing at our Casino Online, you agree with the use of electronic communications in order to be part of this contract, you waive any rights or requirements under applicable laws or regulations in any jurisdiction which requires an original (non-electronic) signature. You also acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions. If you don't agree with any of the Terms of this agreement, do not download, install or use the software.
The following words and terms, when used in this agreement, shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
1.1. Rights – This means all intellectual and industrial property rights of all types or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, moral rights, know-how's, trade secrets, domain names, URLs, trade names and so on, whether or not registered or capable of registration, and whether subsisting in any specific country or any other part of the world.
1.2. Casino Online - This refers to the Internet gaming system on the Website, and related services and gaming activities offered on the Website.
1.3. Operator - This refers to the licensed operator of the Casino Online.
1.4. Player Account - This refers to one personal account pertaining to one domestic household address, created by an individual and kept with us to enable that person to play games at the Casino Online.
1.5. Software - This refers to the Software required to be downloaded, accessed or used by you from the Website in order to participate at the Casino Online. It includes the related documentation and any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such Software.
1.6. Username and Password - This refers to the username and password which you choose at the moment you sign up at the Casino Online.
1.7. Website - This refers to any related sites by which the Casino Online is operated and is accessible by links or any other way.
1.8. Winnings - This refers to any winnings, fictitious money, made by account holders who play freely at the Casino Online.
PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
This agreement covers the arrangements between you and us in relation to your use of the Casino Online for playing.
1. RESTRICTIONS TO USE THE SOFTWARE
1.1. We hereby grant to you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to download, access and use the Software on your computer, for the sole purpose of participating at the Casino Online.
1.2. This license applies only to the object code of the Software and does not grant you any rights whatsoever regarding the source code of the Software.
1.3. In addition, this license does not apply to certain excluded territories. Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone uses the Casino Online and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Casino Online and/or the Website does not mean an offer or invitation to use the Casino Online in any country in which such use is illegal. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Casino Online is legal in the country where you live. It is your duty to find out if you are in an excluded territory.
1.4. It is prohibited under interposition of legal actions:
1.4.1 To install or load the software in a server of another device connected to another network or to take other steps to download the available software route in a non-indicated way.
1.4.2 To rent, hire, transfer or copy the license of the software or to distribute copies.
1.4.3 To copy any documentation that was informed to the user on line or electronically.
1.4.4 To access or try to have access to avoid our safety system, to interfere anyhow with the Casino Online and/or the website or to try to make any change to the software and/or any component.
1.5. The software is Casinoval's exclusive property; the software and documentation are protected according to the regulation of intellectual property, and the use of it does not give you any right of intellectual property on it.
1.6 By means of the present agreement, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the way the software is used, you are the sole responsible for the use of it and, in any case, we will be obliged to confront any direct, consequent, secondary, special loss of any class.
1.7. You admit that it is convenient that all the IP laws and the Software, including any modification, adjustment, translation or another change, belong to Casinoval.
2. DUTY TO EXAMINE LEGALITY OF USE
You confirm that you are older than 18 years, or you are the legal age as permitted by the laws of the country where you live. You also confirm that you are aware of the legal issues regarding the operation of online gambling sites. Due to the changes made to the legal requirements in various jurisdictions, you undertake to examine the legality of your participation at the Casino Online and the use of the Software in your jurisdiction, and do the same only in compliance with all applicable laws and orders of any competent authority.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
3.1 Casinoval does not guarantee that:
3.1.1 The use of the software with inadequate hardware does not cause any disturbance. Casinoval will not be forced to cover any expense or loss in case of system mistakes during the connection with the software.
You hereby acknowledge that the download and use of the software is by your own responsibility and risk. Under no circumstances Casinoval will be forced to cover any direct, consequent, secondary or other kind of loss.
The Software may include confidential information for Casinoval, which you must not reveal to a third party.
4.1. The Software includes non-public and confidential information. While you use the Software and thereafter, you agree to:
4.1.1. Keep all such information strictly confidential.
4.1.2. Not to disclose such confidential information to a third party, and not to use it for any purpose other than participating at the Casino Online.
5.1. You warrant to us that:
5.1.1. You are not a resident of any country where online gaming is illegal.
5.1.2. You are acting on your own behalf.
5.1.3. You are not classified as a compulsive gambler.
5.1.4. All information you give or have given during the process of signing up at the Casino Online is accurate and you will continue updating such information should there be any changes.
5.1.5. You are neither underage in the country you live in nor under the legal age permitted to gamble in your respective jurisdiction, whichever applies to you.
5.1.6. You are not a member of our company, consultant or agent of one of our company's affiliates or subsidiaries and do not have any consanguineous or collateral bond with some of them. In case you violate this prohibition, you resign to the winnings you have got during the possible cases of playing online.
5.1.7. You have not previously held a Player Account which was suspended by Casinoval or by any other online gaming operator.
5.1.8. You will not provide any untrue, false, incorrect or misleading information at the moment of the creation of your Player Account.
5.1.9. You may not use the Casino Online for any commercial use. Any use of the Casino Online is for private purposes only.
5.1.10. You accept that if your player account is opened by another person, you will compensate us in case of loss, expenses, claims, demands, responsibilities and damages due to this use and also due to the website or casino reuse and the violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement. In the same way, you agree to totally compensate our directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers for any responsibility that may result from the use of the casino or software.
5.1.11. You will not allow any third party to use your Player Account in order to play at the Casino Online.
5.2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the Casino Online games and the use of online gaming in general before you play any such games.
5.3. We use the best methods available for the encryption of the Username and Password information and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and our servers in order to protect the Player against manipulation attempts by a third party. You will not break in or attempt to access or bypass our security and the software. If we suspect that this is happening, we will be entitled to terminate your access to the Casino Online and/or block your account immediately, void all the previous winnings and take the corresponding legal actions.
5.4. We will only use your personal information in accordance with our Privacy and Security Policy, which is shown in the website. We reserve the right to amend the Privacy and Security Policy at any time. However, we reserve the right to ask you to provide us with any additional information, which, as stated above, needs to be kept confidential.
5.5. You accept that you are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all of the computer equipment, telecommunication networks and internet access services you use in order to access the Casino Online. We will not be liable, in any way whatsoever, for any loss caused by the internet or a telecommunication service provider used by you in order to access the Casino Online or the Website.
5.6. You acknowledge and accept that our random number generator will determine the result of the games played at the Casino Online. Furthermore, under the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the software and on the game server, you agree that the prevailing result will be the one shown on the game server and that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the Casino Online gaming activity.
6. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
6.1. In our sole discretion, we may make changes to this agreement at any time. Such changes will take effect from the moment they appear in the Website. Therefore, it is important that you log in to the Website from time to time to check whether any changes have been made.
6.2. You agree to be solely responsible for being informed of such changes. If you continue to use the website or the Casino Online after the effective date of certain changes, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by relevant changes, you should not continue to use the website or the Casino Online any further.
7. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
7.1. We reserve at our sole discretion the right to:
7.1.1. Refuse to accept any applicant for signing up on the website or the Casino Online.
7.1.2. Refuse to accept any wager of fictitious money in the Casino Online.
7.2. We may terminate your use of the Casino Online and block your Player Account at any time without prior notice if we consider that you are acting illegally and have broken any of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
7.3. We, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers. Each offer will be subject to specific Terms and Conditions which will be valid for a limited period of time.
8. TERMS OF TERMINATION
8.1. This agreement is effective and binding from the moment you download our software and play in our Casino Online, and shall remain that way unless terminated in accordance with the provisions herein.
8.2. You may terminate this agreement at any time with immediate effect by sending us a written notice of the termination of your participation in the website and the Casino Online and the closure of your Player Account.
8.3. When we terminate this agreement, you need to know that:
8.3.1. Your rights to use the Software shall terminate immediately.
8.3.2. You will cease any and all use of the Software.
8.3.3. You will remove the Software from your computer, hard drives, networks and other storage material.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS
9.1. Priority: This agreement shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
9.2. Notices: You agree to receive newsletters from Casinoval in an electronic form. Electronic newsletters may be posted on the website, through message notifications of your client application or delivered to your e-mail address. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide newsletters in paper format. Any written notices or questions concerning this agreement should be sent by e-mail.
If you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions mentioned above, you can download our software and start playing in our Casino Online.
All transactions will be billed by BROWNTON HOLDINGS LTD, 4 Ayiou Louca, 1040 Pallouriotissa, Nicosia, Cyprus.
This online casino is owned by Creative Software & Services N.V. and holds the rights and licenses to operate under the law of Curacao.
Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be revised to avoid any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 10% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
These Rules, Terms and Conditions may be translated into many different languages. If there is any discrepancy between the English language version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions and any other language- version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions in the meaning and interpretation of any of the provisions of these Rules, Terms and Conditions, the meaning and interpretation of the provisions under the English language version shall prevail.